The MNA will host its 2nd quarter Board Meeting on Thursday, April 16th at 7pm. In light of the ongoing corona-virus social separation, the meeting will be held via video conference.
- Call to Order
- Review of Agenda
- Approval of Minutes
- Officer/Committee Reports
- President’s Report – CodeNext/Rezoning
- Treasurer’s Report
- Website – migrate to WordPress, upgrades
- Vote: Allocate $300 for WordPress Membership Plugin
- May Social (movie): cancel or postpone?
- Mountain Groups update (minimal interest to date) – plus more difficult when social distancing
- Reports from any other standing committees
- Unfinished Business
- New Business
- General Discussion
- Open Forum
- Adjournment – Next meeting date…
If you are interested in joining. please sign up below. You will be emailed a link for the video conference a day before the meeting. This will allow us to ensure the security and integrity of the meeting.