One of the most frequently asked questions by non-members (and members) is “How are the MNA dues spent?” Here are some examples of expenses we have had in past years:
- MNA Social and Community Building events
- Mowing the front entrance
- Maintenance for the entrance sign and beds
- Insurance: MNA liability insurance.
- Misc expenses: Printing, website, and other smaller expenditures
In the past we have also maintained grass and an irrigation system at the front entrance, but in recent years have opted to move to a more xeriscaped landscape to conserve water.